Tuesday, September 7, 2010

JlChan's Me

This is my first time writing blog, hope that I could write it well.
It's what a shame that my English is not good enough, but I'm still trying to write it with English language, wish that my English language will be improve afterward. So, if my language failed, please don't mind it, I'm still a beginner. Enjoy my articles ya! ^^


But, at first, I'm going to introduce myself.
I'm JiaLe, 16, an ordinary Chinese student that study in JitSin Independent High School.
And ordinary person, ya, that's me, by the way, my examinations results is ordinary too, just normal, not goodand not bad too.
165cm, my height.
I think I'm too short, have to grow up a little bit more.
I'm kind of affirmative person, I'm always in good mood.
But, sometimes, I'm in bad mood too.
Besides, I like to eat and drink, but I hate love.
I have been hurt by love before, it was so sad and I'm disappointed.


I'm here to write blog for share out my feeling and all about me, hope that you could enjoy it.
Send me a comment if u have any suggestion.
That's all, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment